Opening an Image in Active@ Disk Image Explorer
To open an image in disk image software Active@ Disk Image Explorer:
- To open the Open Disk Image dialog box, do one of the following:
- In the toolbar, click Open Disk Image.
- From the File menu, choose Open Image. . .
- In the Open Disk Image dialog box, browse to either a DIM file (Raw Disk Image) or a ADI file (Backup Disk Image). Select the file.
- Click Open.
If the disk image is password protected, the Type Password dialog box appears. Type your password in the Password field and click OK. If you have forgotten your password, an image that is password protected cannot be opened. This is a security feature. When you store a disk image with a password, please memorize it or write it down and keep it in a safe place.
To close an image that you have opened in disk image software Active@ Disk Image Explorer:
- In the Opened Disk Images tree node, right-click a raw image or disk backup file.
- From the context menu, choose Close.