Restoring Individual Files
To restore a file or folder:
- In Active@ Disk Image Explorer, select a file or folder.
- To select multiple files or folders, do one of the following:
- To select a consecutive list of items, click the first item and then press SHIFT and click the last item in the list.
- To select a non-consecutive list of items, press CTRL each time you click an item.
- To open the Restore Options dialog box, use one of the following methods:
- On the toolbar, click Restore.
- Right-click the file, and choose Restore. . . from the context menu.
- To give the file a name, you may use the file name that appears in the Name field or you may type a different name.
- To restore the file to a specific location, in the Restore To field, you may type a different path or click the ellipsis button (. . . ) and browse to a restore folder location.
- Click Restore.